Coffee Co. Vs Siegal

RedRaiderPlayer

And in ten years, it'll just be their tenth.  It's just Coach Price's second year at CC.  What's the point.  Its not like these Siegel kids never went to school or participated in sports until last year when the school opened.  Give me a break.

825314788[/snapback]

actually last years team DID NOT HAVE one single player who had played varsity football before!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually last years team DID NOT HAVE one single player who had played varsity football before!!!!!

825315469[/snapback]

Dude take it from somebody who actually runs with his team. Theres marcus malone who started at blackman, justin echols who played varsity special teams as a freshman, Bruce Shepard who also played special teams as a freshman, Chad Davis, Mike Wright..... All of those guys atleast played special teams on varsity as freshmen and that is big stuff for a freshman. Now they are juniors and they are our big guys on defense. Who cares who had varsity experience or not? That was last year. It's canceled out now. All that matters now is this year and the fact that almost all of our starters have varsity experience against the toughest district in the state.

i think we all forget how coffee county had won 3 games in 5-7 years before last year. correct me if im wrong, they also were 0-10 or 2-8 the year before last year. so i think coffee county knows what you are saying about everyone down on you guys. last year was their first taste of winning. your school is just starting out and it does take time to develope a program. coffee county has had a team for 30+ years and have went to the playoffs 2 in school history...great job to coach price and coach nunley and staff.

Edited by sly

I understand that Coffee County kids arent the smartest, but please at least learn how to speall siegEl

825314122[/snapback]

Try earning a little respect and maybe people will care if it is spelled correctly. While your at it, smack the person who came up with that great football team name, the fighting Stars. LOL I mean please, it might be ok for the soccer team or maybe the girls softball team, but how much respect does a team named the Stars deserve? PLEASE!!! the Stars !! My ribs are hurting from the laughter. See ya tonight, Twinkle Twinkle.

CC offense summary

Make sure Nunley gets his yards

1. 1st and one give it to Nunley

2.4th and 50 give it to Nunley

And in between these 2 downs and distances give it to Nunley

All the rest of CC offense block and cheer Nunley

The recveivers can all eat a sandwich standing out there since no one will ever throw them the ball. Better yet stand manequins out there to save time.

I know I am being a little harsh but I have never seen a team so one person one dimensional.( From what I have heard he is a great kid so please know this is not aimed at him but he could use a little help)

It will work against Siegel (still to young) but not against quality competition.

fighting stars...we have never called ourselves that..... just a lil background info on that We were slated to be the trojans and then spartans came about but then they gave the option to our principal to decide and he chose Stars. Hes a good guy but not the best taste in school mascots.

I would hope u guys will have a good turnout considering its a homegame??? Why would it not be a good turnout??? btw your visitor side will be filled up with the tailgaters/hooligans.

We will see tonight if that one dimensional offense will work tonight...be ready for a couple surprises