Coffee Co. Vs Siegal

RedRaiderPlayer

Siegel is a much improved team from last year. A lot of improvement should be made between yr one and year two. Coffee Co does have a good team this year. They should make the playoffs and may compete for the region championship. CC fans does seem to be cocky. I don't know why, but they do seem cocky. Last year they were 7-4. 7-4 is a good season, but not a great one. During the regular season, Wilscon Co beat them 36-21, Franklin Co beat them 37-21 and Lincoln Co shut them out 46-0. Smyrna beat them in the playoffs 35-7. CC has only been to the playoffs 2 times and have a 0-2 playoff record. This year they play a 2A team and a 3A team. CC should beat Siegel, but CC is not a great team, no matter what their fans think. Edited by wingman10

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a greater than 20 margin of victory. That's what I meant. No sweat for the Red Raiders. How are they gonna stop Nunley? He had over 300 yards rushing against them last year. I'll be looking forward to gloating when I go to the pancake breakfast Sat morning (band fundraiser for Siegel). Siegel: great band, but the football team needs some work.

I do root for the Stars. They are the closest school to my house and my boy goes to the elem. school, but gotta go with my alma mater on this one.

Siegel is a much improved team from last year. A lot of improvement should be made between yr one and year two. Coffee Co does have a good team this year. They should make the playoffs and maybe compete for the region championship. CC fans does seem to be cocky. I don't know why, but they do seem cocky. Last year they were 7-4. 7-4 is a good season, but not a great one. During the regular season, Wilscon Co beat them 36-21, Franklin Co beat them 37-21 and Lincoln Co shut them out 46-0. Smyrna beat them in the playoffs 35-7. CC has only been to the playoffs 2 times and have a 0-2 playoff record. This year they play a 2A team and a 3A team. CC should beat Siegel, but CC is not a great team, no matter what their fans think.

Looks like ya hit it right on the head wingman

Guest Oakland
It will be a greater than 20 margin of victory. That's what I meant. No sweat for the Red Raiders. How are they gonna stop Nunley? He had over 300 yards rushing against them last year. I'll be looking forward to gloating when I go to the pancake breakfast Sat morning (band fundraiser for Siegel). Siegel: great band, but the football team needs some work.

I do root for the Stars. They are the closest school to my house and my boy goes to the elem. school, but gotta go with my alma mater on this one.

825314199[/snapback]

im sure thats what everybody from CC thought goin into the wilson central game as well