Coffee Co. Vs Siegal

RedRaiderPlayer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like some people will eat a lot of crow after this game. Last years scores and teams past history really do not mean very much. These two teams will line up Friday for a couple of hours and one will win. The winner may not even be the best team but all they will have to be is better Friday night.

Good luck to both teams.But I don't think either one of you are as good as you think you are.

fanatic4football, I know you already understand what I was saying, but I'm going to make myself a little bit more clear. When teams get in a groove during the game, they are hard to stop. If a team finds their groove by rushing and rushes for 350 yards they will probably win. This is what I meant by saying that having tradition (finding your groove, which is winning) will help win even games you shouldn't.

What's the point. Its not like these Siegel kids never went to school or participated in sports until last year when the school opened. Give me a break.

There is a huge difference between varsity high school sports and city league or middle school. Like i said earlier, about 8 players from last years team had varsity level experience.

But I don't think either one of you are as good as you think you are.

We don't think we are really good by any means. We just know that we are better than we were last year and that we will be able to compete this year.

You guys speak of motivation coming from tradition.... if hearing your whole school dog on you for a whole year in addition to all surrounding schools, because you went 0-10 last year isn't motivation I don't know what it is. We don't have the tradition but I gurantee you the motivation is still there

Edited by Harris' hooligans

You guys speak of motivation coming from tradition.... if hearing your whole school dog on you for a whole year in addition to all surrounding schools, because you went 0-10 last year isn't motivation I don't know what it is.  We don't have the tradition but I gurantee you the motivation is still there

825314921[/snapback]

This is true...when your own school is piling it on, you know it's bad.

I hope the injury to Echols is nothing serious and he'll be ready to go in a week or two, as I'm sure Zeke will.