Kingston Hazers

TigersBball42

I was just thinking there punishement is not over yet. They are being charged with assualt. Which is a good thing they need to be. So maybe the boycotting the game wasant the best idea but it wasant mine. I heard it on the news. But there punishment is just begining and i dont know but if any of the football players were 18 when they did this they will be charged with an adult hitting a minor. I dont know if any were not but either way there still gonna get whats really coming to them

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what yall think should happen, its not going to happen. Im not saying that it was appropriate, but nothing else is going to happen. The punishment has been handed down. Most people didnt think it was harsh enough, so the principal resigned, and there is a lawsuit.

Geez people what else to you want?

The boys have had public scrutiney sine they did it. They took their punishment. Its not thier fault anymore.

The Hazers in this arn't not the ones to blame anymore.  They did make a mistake and they took their punishment.  An easy punishment? Yes.  This is where the blame heads toward the Coach, and leaders of this school.    They failed to produce a appropiate punishment for the act.  10 days inschool, and 1/2 game Vs. Harriman is not punishment at all.  Your inschool so you don't lose any grades.  And 1/2 game agaist Harriman, more than likely they might have been sitting out in 2nd half anyway.

825314735[/snapback]

If you check the TSSAA rule on suspension closely, in-school suspension probably counts the same as out of school suspension. Kingston may be in violation of that rule now which would require the players to not practice or play during the 10 day suspension period................... ;):):)

It's a bit presumptious to think that EVERYONE wants what you want. While the vocal majority may still be pursuing the witch hunt and to ruin the lives of these young men, there just as many, if not more, who are coming from the "let's move on learn from our mistakes" side of the coin.

I'll tell you what everyone else wants. They want to see them off that team and out of that school. Which is really what needs to be

825317755[/snapback]

I'll tell you what everyone else wants. They want to see them off that team and out of that school. Which is really what needs to be

825317755[/snapback]

tigerbball42, since you know what everyone else wants. predict me this and tell me that everyone thinks you are full of it. it sounds to me that you want knigston to lose these boys so you might stand a chance when you play them. let everyone else speak for themselves and you keep quiet for a while and quit beating this dead horse.

Listen I dont care they dont have to be off that team for us to win. Anyway there punishment was not good enough and they can still give them more. All the people I talk to agree with the same thing. i dont see how you people can say its not there fault... OK there the ones who beat people. But it should not have been up to the school about there punishment cause people know that Kingston cares a lot more about sports then they do there academics. If this would have been Rockwood, Harriman, Oliver Springs or Midway im sure that they would not be on the team anymore. Because we have a 0 tolerance policy And they would be expelled. But Kingston cares so much about there sports that they have to keep them on there.

Edited by TigersBball42

This topic has gotten out of hand. Lets stop talking about what "Everyone wants", cause there is no way to decide that. Lets talk about what the new news is, the lawsuit. Honestly I don't see any need for this, but people sue for everything. Something bad happens, someone tells you hey sue and you will get a large sum of money, the Cheap American way of trying to make your life easier instead of working for it. But would the lawsuit would have still happened, if a bigger punishment would have been dealt out?

This topic has gotten out of hand.  Lets stop talking about what "Everyone wants", cause there is no way to decide that.  Lets talk about what the new news is, the lawsuit.  Honestly I don't see any need for this, but people sue for everything.  Something bad happens, someone tells you hey sue and you will get a large sum of money, the Cheap American way of trying to make your life easier instead of working for it.  But would the lawsuit would have still happened, if a bigger punishment would have been dealt out?

825318032[/snapback]

it is just another way to get that almighty $$$$$$. like the person who bought coffee from mcdonald's and spilled it on them and sued them for it being hot. what idiot doesn't know coffee is hot. that is the problem with this country today. people are still sueing the fcc, airlines, and gov't for the hijacked planes that flew into the world trade center. come on people. get off it and earn a living the old fashion way. WORK!!!!!!