waverly central

Jp-tiger

• 7 months later...

this year is goin to be a heck of a year

we will have a awesome startin line

on offence and defence

and we are going to look great this year we are goin into the year in style

new jerseys a new field house

everyone needs to look out when we go out on the field this year we are goin to look great but we are goin to be the team that is goin to be hard to beat

this year is goin to be a heck of a year

we will have a awesome startin line

on offence and defence

and we are going to look great this year we are goin into the year in style

new jerseys a new field house

everyone needs to look out when we go out on the field this year we are goin to look great but we are goin to be the team that is goin to be hard to beat

825645245[/snapback]

this is very true..this is tiger 66 and yes we will be every nice looking and that off. and def. line is going to be killer but remember 77 the love of the game! do it for the love of the game or we dont deserve it!

this is very true..this is tiger 66 and yes we will be every nice looking and that off. and def. line is going to be killer but remember 77 the love of the game! do it for the love of the game or we dont deserve it!

825645265[/snapback]

yea i know for the love of the game but i am just ready to get out there and prove everyone wrong about all they are sayin bout us i just cant haold in all i have to say to some of these people

yea i know for the love of the game but i am just ready to get out there and prove everyone wrong about all they are sayin bout us i just cant haold in all i have to say to some of these people

825646565[/snapback]

I hate to be ugly, but you guys are fixing to get your teeth kicked in. thumb