Maryville vs. Alcoa Score

missingthesouth

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey rebelraider, or this guy, or MATT KYLE, why dont you get a life and worry about winning your region in 4A. Maryville has a lot of work to do to make it to state in 4A, which is the toughest division in the state. Dude your talking all this about duck and brandon, well why dont you get out there and try to cover them or tackle them. People would laugh at you for trying to compete with them, and since you quit football you dont have any place to call someone a woman. In my book your the woman becuase you sit on here where your identinty is hidden and talk all this crap but if it came down to it on the football field or anywhere else with brandon and duck, then you would be QUICK TO BACK DOWN LIKE A LIL GIRL. All this stuff about being a good little league pitcher, who cares, and even if you were all the good baseball players play travel ball and wouldnt waste their time playing against little girls like yourself.

first of all i dont recall every saying i could cover them, or that i was better than either of them, cause i know im not, or i would be playing. anyone in their right mind on or off the field with duckie or the woman would back down, so yes. i would. and the baseball thing came up because one of your alcoa fans brought it up, so you are barkin up the wrong tree there bud. and i am worrying about winning in the region, but if alcoa didnt act like they should be a 5a team i wouldnt talk so much crap about them. so act like a 2a school, and ill treat you like one

alcoa 06... you put a lot of energy and time into that "demoralizing" response, however it seems apparent that you still failed to weaken rebel raider, matt kyle, or this guy's spirit... while you mock his physical ability about being able to cover duck, hawk, or whatever bird he is named after, maybe that is the very reason matt quit the team because he knew he wud serve better to it in the stands. It seems he's gotten in the minds of a few players and fans at other schools, most evidently you. So it seems from this angle he's the one winning the battle...maybe you oughta worry bout somethin else besides what he's posting... It's you who is getting "upset" off about it, looks to me like he couldn't care less of thoughts or opinions