Coalfield V.S Oneida

CMS

:lol:

Ask Me, Zach Wild ran all over Coalfield last year, but can you tell me who won the game? Good luck tonight Coalfield ill be there supporting!

825325908[/snapback]

GO BIG O, NOT ONLY WILL TRADITION BE ALIVE AND THRIVING TONIGHT SO WILL THE MIGHTY INDIANS, THEY ARE READY FOR THE JACKETS AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE A TRUE GAME OF FOOTBALL NEEDS TO BE IN ONEIDA TONIGHT, AND BY THE WAY ANY QUARTERBACK THAT HAS BEEN STARTING SINCE HE WAS A FRESHMAN, SENDS A MESSAGE TO ANY OPPOSING TEAM.

Edited by 222222

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

GO BIG O, NOT ONLY WILL TRADITION BE ALIVE AND THRIVING TONIGHT SO WILL THE MIGHTY INDIANS, THEY ARE READY FOR THE JACKETS AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE A TRUE GAME OF FOOTBALL NEEDS TO BE IN ONEIDA TONIGHT, AND BY THE WAY ANY QUARTERBACK THAT HAS BEEN STARTING SINCE HE WAS A FRESHMAN, SENDS A MESSAGE TO ANY OPPOSING TEAM.

825326030[/snapback]

Yeah, like Ricky Lowe did to Oneida last year. Oh, BTW this is a diffenent D on the burnt orange side.

Coalfield beat a very good Oneida team last night and accomplished a major goal. There were no superstars, it was all team work and the coaching staff was involved to the hilt. Good job, well rounded. Solid defense (but for one breakdown). Offense finally woke up. Coachs excellent job. Coach Kries was so involved in this game the enthusiasm was electrifying.

Jackets are back. Tradition.

Hey Foster you've graduated, it's time to get on with your life. The game was pretty sloppy last night, lots of fumbles and dropped balls. I don't think either team had over 150 yards of offense, but they stuck it out and got the win. Coalfield beat us last year and didnt make the playoffs so don't let one game determine the rest of the season for you.

Edited by Ro8432

Hey Foster (Tightend5), Get a Life, If everybody was as good as you thought you were, the world would be a great place. If I recall correctly, last year although Oneida did get beat to your Coalfield team, Smith ran the option around YOU the entire night. Get a Life and quit bashing all the players cause from what I recall you weren't too impressive. Although you think you were. "THE OLDER FOSTER GETS, THE BETTER FOSTER THINKS HE WAS."

Congrats to Zach Smith!....he Really, well did nothing impressive.

Good job Jackets, it wasnt very pretty but hey, its a win, start getting ready for Harriman their a key SLEEPER team this year, they can make a run at it, but i know you guys will meet the challange.  thumb

825327169[/snapback]

foster, you make us look bad after a win!! quit running your mouth, u didnt back it much anyway when you played . at least smith has a playoff win uder his belt. thats more than weve had in a while. maybe we will it make this year?

Edited by TRITON

Take your loss out on me, i can take your little remarks, Btw...my game didnt back it up? 3 in arole 4 out of the last 5 belongs to us, i was apart of much of those, and pull out some game film of two years ago and that will show you backing it up. And triton ill find out who you are ... As for onieda, if im your biggest concern of the week/night than youll be lucky to beat oakdale,btw i didnt see an age limit requirment on this site.....go eat at your little macdonalds (which by the way is the only CLass A team that has one.....kinda odd huh) and shut your mouth, i made all reagion 3 straight years and all east tn 2 of the three...you wanna talk about my bad play? I beat you three out of four years, whats that sayabout your "fortitude"

Hey Foster, you were bashing a player that smoked you last year. He didn't have a bad game, he still scored the touchdown and was throwing the ball good the whole night. Just because you all didn't make the playoffs last year and you dom't have a life doesn't mean you should re-live your playing days through CoachT. I know at least three TEs that were better than you last year in the region alone so don't try and tell us how awesome you were.