Notre Dame @ Meigs Co.

jwinston

I haven't seen anything on here about this game, so I thought I would post. The game went into double overtime and Meigs lost on a failed 2-pt conv. The reason that Meigs lost this way was because their kicker and starting linebacker was taken to the hospital for a neck injury. The last I heard it sounded like he will be ok, but don't know when he will come back. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. It was a good game. Notre Dame and Meigs have both improved alot from last season. If you want anymore info on the game just post and I will tell you what I remember.

Edited by jwinston

it was a great game but actually cornelious's sweep for the win was 2 inches from the goaline.so close. but good game for notre dame. they have a very tough runner who is he and what was his stats.?

825319147[/snapback]

i was standing at the goal line on the final play. i understand the frustration of being 2 inches short, but..., it was more like 12-18 inches. still very close. as cornelious came around on the sweep, #27 from notre dame turned him back in allowing the notre dame linebackers to shut down the play. no doubt, it was an exciting game. #2 seemed to pick up steam as the game progressed. i heard he had almost 200 yds rushing, but I don't know what his name is.