White House VS Springfield

Pooley

Springfield has always been fired up when they play the Blue Devils. They usually have some speed and athletes.

Since this is a region game, It is important for the Blue Devils to get out to a good start. Nobody wants to start 0-1 in the region.

Do they have enough to win it all? Not sure, but hope they play one at a time. From the look of the schedule, doesn't seem to be a break in any game, which is what has been tough in 4a and since we play rivals in our non region games.

Good luck to White House against the yellow jackets. Gallatin seemed to face two different teams Friday night. I believe it was Springfield's first game and it showed. At times they couldn't seem to get the right personnel on the field and were a little disorganized but the have some talent. If they could have put four quarters together it would have been a different ball game.

I have seen White House in action, and they whooped my team pretty bad. They have a big strong offensive line and some good backs.I also know quite a bit about Springfield and they are a young team with alot of talent. I think on any given night an upset can occur. I think Springfield pulls this one out in battle all night. Close game but going with Springfield.