Region 4 Pickem week 2

Guest Oakland

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang it Hoolie...................how dare you take my spot!! :o

825327586[/snapback]

hmmm im confused, i mean region you wanted to be a "looser" and be in last, but now you arent the main looser, youre like second best looser, so even though you arent in last place you are pretty close, i mean i know 2nd to last isnt last but hey, not to shabby for what your trying to do. i think from now on you should flip a coin for each game.

Guest region4fan

Shady, yes I am going for last. I pick with my heart and for my favorite teams despite the odds. I also refuse to pick for teams that I despise. So if last place is where that leads me....so be it. I am here for the fun and just stubborn enough to settle for last..................and I don't want in any Company in MY spot....hear that HOOLIE!!!

Hot Dog. It feels good to be in first even if I am tied. hs sports fan I still think Orona is better than Thomas. You can't downgrade a players success because he doesn't have the talent in the line. I know Orona is better than Thomas because if Riverdale didn't have Dave Thomas they would still be 2-0 but if Smyrna didn't have Orona they would be 1-2 and Riverdale would have shut Smyrna out. I have always been a fan of the least popular pick. For example I think the best QB in college football last year was Ben Rothlesberger from Miami of Ohio. I also think that David Grenne of Georgia is the most Overrated QB in the country.

Region it's an honor to share the mentality of someone with such great intelligence. By the way I do like the new silver helmets better than the blue ones. Does the school have to get permission to use a pro teams unis like that because I know that Union High School in Tulsa, OK got un trouble because they use the same logo as the Miami Hurricanes.

Guest region4fan

I don't know about having to get permission or not. I will tell you that if you had to, Coach Ferg did it. That man is the king of following rules!!!

I thought I would hate the new helmets as they took away the real OHS look! However, I am crazy about them. of course, I am NOT a Titan fan.....but there are others that seem to cringe when they see them. <_< thumb

hs sports fan, thtruth

and everyone else

I wanna let yall know that even though I'am a girl I will be in first before this is over. I may be in 2nd as of now but that doesn't mean nothing. I wanna be the first girl winner. I am doing real good in the big ones contest and i will be doing real good in here. and i think everyone should be scared.

I don't know about having to get permission or not. I will tell you that if you had to, Coach Ferg did it. That man is the king of following rules!!!

I thought I would hate the new helmets as they took away the real OHS look! However, I am crazy about them. of course, I am NOT a Titan fan.....but there are others that seem to cringe when they see them. <_<  thumb

825329184[/snapback]

Here we go again about the helmets..... <_<