Webb vs. BGA

stockwell4

The catwalk is a weekly home tradition at Guffee-Brown Stadium. Without the expressed written consent of the CWC, I am not a liberty to discuss the details of this great display of school spirit. This may be one of the greatest sights to see in all of Tennessee on a Friday night. One can only dream of experiencing it, and those that do remember it for the rest of their lives.

LETS GO! WOOOHOOO!

Edited by flapjack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as Chairman of the CatWalk Committee, I represent the CWC (CatWalk Committee). The CWC discourages from explaining what the CatWalk is and what it does for the team beacuse of the vast amount of power that is bestilled upon the team. The CWC believe thats if you were to attend a BGA game to witness the CatWalk from a different school, you would be unnoble by stealing it from BGA without the proper written copy rights. But we at the CWC believe that if you attend the game for the sole purpose of seeing the game and get fortunate enough to witness the CatWalk, you don't violate any rules or regulations. To give you a brief overview so you can get a picture of it in your mind i'll use a metaphor, take a new coke can (football players before the game) and take your hands (the CWC, Faculty, Fans, Students) and shake up the can. Then pop the top (i.e. the players get so pumped up because of the CatWalk, they won't be tired until the 4th quarter is over) So come out and witness this amazing event. - Chairman of the CatWalk Committee

Is the "Cat Walk" anything related to the "Elephant Walk".  Also i find it hard to believe that BGA will win JUST because of this walk.  I have personally never heasrd of it and I consider myself pretty sports knowledgeable.

825323101[/snapback]

the CatWalk is nothing like the Elephant, if you are at the game on friday, which is the place to be if you are in Tennessee this Friday night, i suggest that you make a nice little trip to the sight of the CatWalk, the two bridges in front of Guffee-Brown Stadium. We must keep the knowledge on the CatWalk on the DL beacuse of the power it bestills.