WAVERLY?

browntown54

Runninreb, not sure if you're right about the football game this week. But I know you're not right about Coach Craig and how we'll start winning basketball games now that he's gone. In his 9 years Craig's teams won several district championships, always 20 win seasons and went to final four at state. Anyone who half way knows basketball knows what a great coach he was. He's left this year's coach with an incredibly talented team who should easily go to state this year, but this board is for football.

BT54,

It would be a great win for Waverly to beat Lewis County!

IMHO: Seems like a lot of good things happen when they stay OUT of a passing set...

Waverly played Camden tough & never quit. The touchdown late was a great drive by a team that really had lots of reasons to quit. With some better play selection, I think they could have a good year...

BT54,

IMHO:  Seems like a lot of good things happen when they stay OUT of a passing set...

Waverly played Camden tough & never quit.  The touchdown late was a great drive by a team that really had lots of reasons to quit.  With some better play selection, I think they could have a good year...

825325482[/snapback]

BT54,

IMHO:  Seems like a lot of good things happen when they stay OUT of a passing set...

Waverly played Camden tough & never quit.  The touchdown late was a great drive by a team that really had lots of reasons to quit.  With some better play selection, I think they could have a good year...

825325482[/snapback]

A win tonight will certainly jumpstart a season that is already slipping