Will Red Boiling Springs win a game this year?

BrODoGG66

You know I'm from Lafayette(Thank GOD!) and I get tired of seeing RBS getting killed all the time. I sure hope they can get a few wins this year. I know it has to be hard on the "Dawgs" when they get killed and have a 0-10 season. So this is coming from a Tiger...."GO DAWGS!!" Good Luck on your year this year....if you ever get a chance come see us play in the Jungle sometime!

GO TIGERS~!

Well I hope the Dawgs win some this year.. I know if they don't it won't be from a lack of trying or hard work..

The thing about RBS, I feel, is that they really don't have the support system that other schools have..Lafayette has alot of support from their fans, community & QB Club.. I have heard before that RBS hardly have fans to show up and that is a shame..I mean these kids play hard and if they had more people supporting them and making them feel like they could win...then they might just win some..

I know people from RBS & Lafayette would have big objections to this probably, but consolidating the 2 schools, to make one, would improve not only the schooling but the sports too.. The school I attended in HS did that..While it was hard at first..the long term affects were great.. Better teaching and better athletics..

There is talent in RBS...it just doesnt get to shine..

Is this thread really needed? I think not! I have said many times that RBS just needs the right man to get the boys out and if all the boys who have skill and ability came out for football they could be competitive with several other 1A schools. The boys work hard and give everything they have each week! This thread doesn't seem to help those efforts!

I'm sorry but this thread is locked!

Edited by ELA