Brentwood Football

Bruin81

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the bruins are just as talented as years past bruins but instead of having 20 guys that are at that level. This years team only has 12-15. The biggest thing that will kill them is their lack of depth. A couple linemen have to run both ways. I think they are still talented and when Welch comes back or Mccurdy plays well (McCurdy a great quarterback and incredble athlete just had rough game against Father Ryan) you will see the bruin dominace that you are so used to

I think the bruins are just as talented as years past bruins but instead of having 20 guys that are at that level.  This years team only has 12-15.  The biggest thing that will kill them is their lack of depth.  A couple linemen have to run both ways.  I think they are still talented and when Welch comes back or Mccurdy plays well (McCurdy a great quarterback and incredble athlete just had rough game against Father Ryan) you will see the bruin dominace that you are so used to

825325113[/snapback]

Take that dominance and your humility and go figure out how you are going to keep from being 2-4 when you go up against Franklin. I figure Smyrna, Blackman, Centennial and Ravenwood will give you more than your "bruin dominance" can handle

Edited by BigDogDaddy

big dog how bout that little spring game when bwood wiped fhs up and down the field. fhs cant compete this year they r as bad as they have ever been.bhs wins region! whos going to stop us cause we know fhs cant

825325511[/snapback]

You keep winning those scrimmages. We'll be sure to contact TSSAA and have them put you in the record books as "The best darn scrimmage team in Middle Tennessee." But for a team whose last two regular season (games that count) losses were to Franklin, I wouldn't expect such bragadocious especially if you look at the last half of football you played last year against us. You looked like the Three Stooges on Crack( 5 penalties for false start because you're center doesn't know how to snap a ball)! Now you come out this year and you struggle against Fr. Ryan and you want to talk about bruin dominance. Get Serious!

As to who is going to stop you....I'd look West to Dickson County and if Curtis Steele stays healthy you might think he would want a piece of you given the last two years outcome and then there is this team you may have heard of that is the talk of the town...they're called Ravenwood. And if we can recover from that whipping you gave us in the sping, we might just have something to say about it.

Edited by BigDogDaddy

big dog how bout that little spring game when bwood wiped fhs up and down the field. fhs cant compete this year they r as bad as they have ever been.bhs wins region! whos going to stop us cause we know fhs cant

825325511[/snapback]

Congrats, you won a scrimmage...BIG DEAL! Scrimmages mean nothing. I like what BDD said...."Best darn scrimmage team in middle Tennessee.." You keep winning those scrimmages, lol. I wasnt to impressed with your victory over Father Ryan. If you are so dominant this year, you should have trampled over the Irish. Bring that talk of yours back around mid season, after Brentwood gets a few quality wins under their belts...