coffee co - cookeville

FALCON4

Does this win put Cookeville in the early driver's seat for a region crown?

825326760[/snapback]

Yes, I would say so! A friend of mine from Franklin County and myself were talking about this one at work today, and thought the winner of this one would be in the driver's seat of this region. I'd say that Franklin County will be your biggest test. Our Lincoln County team is young this year, but you can't count them out.

Coffee Co made a good comeback, but Cookeville was the better team. Where is all the Coffee Co fans. This puts a damper on their chance of winning Region 3. CC will lose at least one more Region game. CC will have a tough time beating Franklin Co, Lincoln Co and even Cumberland Co.

825326812[/snapback]

Put down your tarot cards, my friend. You don't know for sure that Coffee County will lose one more region game. The Red Raiders COULD lose another region game, but you don't know that for sure.

I do agree with you about one thing. Coffee County will have a tough time beating Franklin, Lincoln, or Cumberland County as well as other teams in the region, but then again, so will Cookeville.

Second week, I wouldn't crown Cookeville Region 3-5A champs just yet. Still alot of gridiron action to be had.