whos ready for coffee pot?

coffeecountyredneck21

It should be awesome for Coffee Co as Tullahoma will be playing without their starting QB, tailback, and four offensive linemen. To make this a fair game, let Coffee Co play without Nunley, their starting QB and four starting offensive linemen. The Red Raiders should win the Coffee Pot for the second year in a row and I know they will be fired up after losing to Cookeville by 1 pt. Although, this isn't a Region game, it should be a fun game. A lot of young and inexperienced players will have to step up for the Cats, or this game could be runaway for Coffee Co. At the beginning of the season, it looked like Tullahoma was ready to inprove on its 3-7 record from last season, but with all the injuries to key players, its an uphill battle now for the Cats. Every team has injuries during the season and thats part of football, but Tullahoma has had more than their share. I hate to see anyone bash Coach Olive, because he means more to this program than wins and losses. Tullahoma has had a good run for the last ten years and will win in the future, but its definitely an uphill battle for the team this year to make the playoffs and have a winning season, but stranger things have happened and thats why they play the game.

It should be awesome for Coffee Co as Tullahoma will be playing without their starting QB, tailback, and four offensive linemen. To make this a fair game, let Coffee Co play without Nunley, their starting QB and four starting offensive linemen. The Red Raiders should win the Coffee Pot for the second year in a row and I know they will be fired up after losing to Cookeville by 1 pt. Although, this isn't a Region game, it should be a fun game. A lot of young and inexperienced players will have to step up for the Cats, or this game could be runaway for Coffee Co. At the beginning of the season, it looked like Tullahoma was ready to inprove on its 3-7 record from last season, but with all the injuries to key players, its an uphill battle now for the Cats. Every team has injuries during the season and thats part of football, but Tullahoma has had more than their share. I hate to see anyone bash Coach Olive, because he means more to this program than wins and losses. Tullahoma has had a good run for the last ten years and will win in the future, but its definitely an uphill battle for the team this year to make the playoffs and have a winning season, but stranger things have happened and thats why they play the game.

825328336[/snapback]

coach olive is one of the best. i would have loved to play for him back in the day.