Soddy Daisy vs. Rhea co.

SDlongrun

Thanks for the "stupid" comment. You set this up, not us. There is more than one post on here that said Caleb was a good/great QB. You guys set him up to fail. Did you expect 3 picks? Nope. He got burned, period. If he was being recruited by "major colleges" he should have thrown 0 picks and 4 TDs. Come on now, you dished it out and now you have to take what is thrown at you..

Have a nice day.... :lol:

825338900[/snapback]

Wow, that comment just made you sound like a regular football genuis. If he was being recruited by major colleges he would have thrown 0 picks and 4 TD's? First of all I said he would be "soon" and second of all every quarterback has a bad game, especially when they are only a sohpomore. SD has a good team and they beat Rhea county, congrats.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr.SD! I learned from the best, haha! Anyway, how about all us soddy folks quit talkin about the Rhea game and start discussin the bradley "game" this friday. We won the game pretty handly and those guys are proving themselves on the field. Let the players actions on the field talk for all of us. No need to put them down, im sure they feel bad enough after losing.

So Mr. SD, it took you this long to be a believer in Tom Weathers? What him beating ya'll every year wasn't enough? Gettin him in there as head coach was a no-brainer! I wish he would have been there while i was there, i know we would have better than one and out season's!