Best Running Back

TigersBball42

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um..no i think ur wrong. caldwell is BY FAR the best back in east tennessee and the whole state for that matter. maybe even southeast united states!! he's amazing. so don't compare ne one to him. this topic is OVER! Dwayne Caldwell WINS!

825329816[/snapback]

I am going to agree with the pegasus on this one. YOu havent even seen Caldwell play. Last year, Albert Harris rushed for over 2000 yards(which i expect Caldwell to do also) but Harris played against teams like Fulton(which he played against twice, and oh yea, they won a gold ball last year too) They were undefeated last year until that game. Best in the southeast united states!? Try not even the best in this part of the state.

Who cares how many yards this running back got last year we are talkin about this year arent we? and so far Caldwell has shown he is the best in the state!! i just hope he can keep this tremendous year going!! but it is only 3 games into the season and we will have to see how he does against oak ridge and Soddy but so far he is the man!!

its funny... theyre saying stats dont matter? thats all a running back can be judged by... if youre not putting up the stats, then you cannot stake your claim as best running back!

I never said stats don`t matter,but stats alone don`t make you the best RB.Skill and talent make you the best.Caldwell may have the best stats,but he is not the most talented RB in east tenn.For sure not the best in the south east.