Should girls play?

TigersBball42

who saw (a league of there own)...how many homeruns were hit not many, baseball is cooler with homeruns just like football is cooler with people gettin clocked!

Girls arnt as strong as guys the only way i would watch girl football is if there in a white jersey and its raining thats it.

P.S. that movie sucked i guess b/c rosie o'donell was in it

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls dont belong on the football field. Now if a girl is 6'7 300 pounds and wants to play and she is good what do you do than, but even girl managers don't belong. During a time out Henry County vs. Kenwood. Kenwood had three girls with water on the field with 11 football players...Now do we think that this could be a distraction or what....Kenwood did lose 41-8 so maybe it was..

JTRAIN #50

ok, i dont know why some guys make it such a big deal about girls playin football. one of my best friends played football. If a girl wants to play football then she should be able to play! Some guys are so sexist it's not even funny. And to the person that said when girls start beating guys in basketball, come to Perry County and watch our girls basketball team play our guys. Thats all i have to say on that.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do ya'll post so many hurtful remarks towards girls? Some girls are tough as nails, and they can beat the snot out of guys. Put a girl in a football uniform and tick her off. She'd cream her opponet. Don't make girls mad!

P.S. - If woman can have children, I think they would be able to handle being tackled on the football field.

Im getting tired of this feminazi liberal point of view that men and women are equal in all aspects. Since we are on the subject, lets take athletics for example. It is a fact that men are superior athletes to women. If you had the strongest man in the world arm wrestle the strongest woman in the world, who would win? The male of coarse. This also aplys to speed, agility, etc. This is one of the reasons that sports are sexually segregated. Men and women, in general, are on different levels when it comes to athletics. If women want to start their own football league, then more power to them, but mixing sexes on the football field is unesessary. It goes against the ancient art of warrior vs. warrior. Men are not suppose to battle women. Now I am NOT saying that women are not equal to men in everything and I am NOT sexist, but in athletics, in particular, competitive sports should stay sexually segregated. I know I will have a couple feminazis (feminists) come on here and moan and complain and Im sure Ill get a call from Gloria Allred, but thats how society has become today. Its sad but true.