Should girls play?

TigersBball42

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are plenty of wonderful talented women athletes. and im sure most of them could knock the snot out of most guys. you talk about us like we are incapable of anything. i know of plenty of girls playing football, and the ones who do are 1st string and do very well. i am tired of all the sexist crap. you dont hear us asking "should guys cheer?" or "should there be men who play volley ball?" or"should guys play soccar?" anything that has to do with guys wearin short shorts for that matter. no we leave it as it is. if thats what they want to do then fine. <_<

Girls playing Football ;) .........That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. You can call me w/e you want too B) . God didn't make ladies to play football. If you disagree then w/e YOU'RE WRONG!!!..........If girls had their own league that would better but still stupid <_< ......And who would come???? I know i wouldn't want to see a bunch of girls playing football...maybe like on a sat when i had nothing to do and it was on TV but other than that NO....it's funny how a small fraction of people come to sports events involving girls compared to the people at Boys athletics. I'm for some girls sports and they have enough to keep them busy....whenever they start beating boys in basketball then we could start talking about them playing football until then ( which that will NEVER HAPPEN) this topic is stupid! <_<

Edited by stephenzca