Should girls play?

TigersBball42

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no problem with girls playing. I could name several girls that could get out on our field and hit harder than some of the guys we've got playing. Too many girls won't step up to the challenge though, they just love to make it sound like guys are so sexist. The ones who complain are the most likely ones to be too afraid to play. If we had girls try to be on our football team, I would greatly honour them.

Girls playing Football ;) .........That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. You can call me w/e you want too B) . God didn't make ladies to play football. If you disagree then w/e YOU'RE WRONG!!!..........If girls had their own league that would better but still stupid <_< ......And who would come???? I know i wouldn't want to see a bunch of girls playing football...maybe like on a sat when i had nothing to do and it was on TV but other than that NO....it's funny how a small fraction of people come to sports events involving girls compared to the people at Boys athletics. I'm for some girls sports and they have enough to keep them busy....whenever they start beating boys in basketball then we could start talking about them playing football until then ( which that will NEVER HAPPEN) this topic is stupid! <_<

825329102[/snapback]

And i hope every girl that wants to play see this.

Think about how stupid the game would be if girls actually played........

825329119[/snapback]

Well, if you really want to see how an all girls football game would be! Come to Moore Co. on September 28th and watch our Homecoming Powderpuff Game. That'll give an interesting perspective on how 'stupid' an all girls football league would be.

Guest Oakland

if they can play up at the level that these guys play at, sure why not, i say more power to em if they can and want to. however like aintskeerd said, they can pose a distraction, that is the only concern i would have. i know they were kickers, but coffee co has pretty good girl kicker right now and kenwood had a great one that led them to the 4a semifinals if im not mistaken

Please....every school has those games and YES it is exciting for one game a year b/c it's just kind of cool to see them try and play FOOTBALL......BUT do you think that that many people would come to watch a girls footballl game more than once a year .......I THINK NOT

825329133[/snapback]

You're right... that's in more ways in one the point I was trying to prove. I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I do however believe that some people underestimate the power of some strong willed girls.

Think about how stupid the game would be if girls actually played........

825329119[/snapback]

This is definately a sexist comment. I am a girl. I only think girls should be able to play if they can step it up to the level the guys are at. I don't think we deserve any special treatment if we want to be on the guys football team. <_<