Lenior city football and coaches

LCandMHSfan

I would like to know what everyone thinks about lenior city and their football team. They have had to big wins this season. I also would like to know what everyone thinks about the young assistant they have David Sweetland. Hes the O cordinator. tell me what you think of him. I think he will make an excellent head coach one day, but hes still young.

The team looks good so far. They are playing with alot of heart AS for the O coordinator David has done an excellent job in the first two games. The test will come when we meet some better opponents. From what I've heard that team on the other side of the river could use a new head coach and o coordinator. There seems to be a lot of angry fans and parents at the direction that the team has taken.

the fans at LC are lucky to have several great coaches.

Nick White has got a lot of passion and is in the middle of turning that place around

David is a great guy and even better coach will be a great head coach someday

Coach Brooks is a great coach who has coached at the college level and brings alot to this program.

great staff in second year will see unbelieveable progress they will upset A-E or Fulton this year