Bruceton @ USJ

hobock

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any USJ fans that can tell me how many rushing yards either Perry County or JNS had against them?

Bruceton may have to do it on the ground...

Should be a good game, I think closer than USJ would like, though!

825334520[/snapback]

I'm not a USJ fan, but Perry County's fullback had over 200(I think 228, but I could be off slightly). I'm not sure about the rest of the backs.

VG: I have a friend from Carrol County who is a senior at JCM this year. That person lives in Carrol County and drives a long way to school every day. I've always been told that anyone can transfer into JCM because of the state's whole deal with trying to even out the races, so to speak, at JCM. I also know of several people from Crocket and Gibson Counties who have attended or do attend JCM.

*edit: I'm not trying to cause a big stink here; I'm just calling it like I see it.

Edited by KublahKD

This topic is about the Bruceton-USJ game...come on people get it together...you all sound like a bunch of women in a beauty salon!!!

825335616[/snapback]

Hey Ho-Crock, I mean Hobock, lighten up sister and get a weave! The posts made a transition into discussing players playing out of the areas they live in. Say it with me now! T-R-A-N-S-I-T-I-O-N!

Golfpro72, now that we have had our spelling lesson for the day, what is your interest in tonights game? The only thing you have done is talk smack....by the way what did you shoot @ Augusta this spring? I hope you are better at golf than you are at running your freaking yapper!!!

825335643[/snapback]

C'mon Bock, I said "say it with me" not "spell it with me!" Wipe your drool and listen up. Tonight, I want to see two high school teams play their hearts out. I admit USJ might win. Bruceton's coach is in his 3rd game as a head coach and it takes time to build a winning tradition, but he will build it. After tonight, USJ has the easiest schedule in W. TN until the last game against JCS. Mark down that one in your calendar! Be ready for a repeat of last year! HOW'S THAT FOR YAPPIN!!!!

Easiest schedule in West TN? If 4A North Side (though they're down), 3A McNairy, and 2A Riverside is the easiest schedule in West TN then I'd like to see who the rest of the 1A teams are playing. Apparently Bruceton is now in the AFC South! Coach Gilmer is 100% class, and I have an extreme amount of respect for him. I don't think he'd appreciate you guys on here talking like so.

Edited by KublahKD