Cheatham v. Creekwood

Smarty Pants

Redhawk1 you are gonna have to have a chat with the new crazies. I saw em at Sycamore and they didnt get it hype. Some Sycamore guys even came over there and still nothin. Back in my day (feel old sayin that) we woulda went nuts. Maybe during round ball i will get painted up one more time (told the g/f i would atleast once for her), and then ill show em how to get up. jmac how is everything with ya? give me a shout sometime. Go CW!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CWcrazy-They're catching on. It took you guys a little time to get the swing of things during roundball season. What does everyone think about this game? It's been put on the back burner since the news of cuts in Cheatham. I hope everything works out over there. It would be devastating for Cheatham as well as all of us who play them.

CREEK WOOD WINS 35-24! CW adds on a meaningless safety for the final. We hold Cheatham to a single touchdown in the second half. GREAT WIN! GOOD JOB REDHAWKS! We all want to wish the Cheatham County schools the best of luck next week. Hope the powers that be do the right thing and keep the games playing. Cocapuff-mind your own beeswax. This thread is about Creek Wood-Cheatham not Anderson Co. We're a 3rd year school and glad to be able to get on here and post about some W's. thumb

Edited by redhawk1

Sounds good if we can keep tink69 away from a terminal. :D

825336276[/snapback]

Tink69 will not keep away. I expect him to be in RARE form! Everyone else who is posting just needs to IGNORE him and pretend he didn't post anything. That is the best way to make him go away. If you don't respond to his trash/stupidity, it will keep the thread clean!