UNION CITY vs. OBION CENTRAL

NWTennSports

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know UC will be covering the game  P L A Y  - B Y E  motherloving  :unsure:  - P L A Y!!!!!  Unlike the other  lazy station in the county.  So could you tell me where it is on the radio dial and what time the pregame will start.      :angry:  thanks

825331746[/snapback]

UC's play by play is on WENK 1240AM.

Both teams have tough region opponents the previous week (UC with Milan and OC and Covingtion) and may be a little banged up. These outcome of the next two weeks will play a big deciding factor in this game. Both teams are ABOUT even right now with the slight edge to Union City with a victory under their belt. The team that improves the most during practice and grows up in the games will have a distinct advantage come gametime. Union City's defense is better with OC's offense performing better. A big factor could be UC's special teams, with two kickoff returns in their first three games. My vote goes towards....

UC- 24

OC-20

Edited by naderman

naderman, i concur. i think both teams are highly aggressive and play hard, but i think the key factor in this game will simply be who wants it more. and if that is the case, then i believe Union City will win it because some of the players from UC want payback from the last 2 yrs. so good luck to all and have some fun with it, even though UC will win.

Both teams have tough region opponents the previous week (UC with Milan and OC and Covingtion) and may be a little banged up.  These outcome of the next two weeks will play a big deciding factor in this game.  Both teams are ABOUT even right now with the slight edge to Union City with a victory under their belt. The team that improves the most during practice and grows up in the games will have a distinct advantage come gametime.  Union City's defense is better with OC's offense performing better.  A big factor could be UC's special teams, with two kickoff returns in their first three games. My vote goes towards....

UC- 24

OC-20

825331946[/snapback]

I agree naderman both teams are young and ready to get after somebody. I think union city has an edge cause they are very physical and have a confidence boosting win. my pick is.....

UC-35

OC-14

UC - 7

OC - 0

Oh, wait. .... That's my prediction of St. Louis' Game 4 win over the Yankees in the World Series, clinching a sweep for the mighty Redbirds. :D

Ok ...

UC - 20

OC - 13

or, is it ....

OC - 20

UC - 13

Oh well. I'll figure it sometime in the next two weeks.

And, yes, I know both teams have two games before this one. But, why wait for the fun to begin?!?!?