sequoyah @ loudon

seqfanof2004

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think you will be proved wrong Friday. The Chiefs will go home with their head dresses between their legs. I'm may not be a fan of Loudon but I have to say they will whip the Chiefs. Sequoyah plays in the lamest region in the state. Just one win gets you in the playoffs where you get killed the first round. There is not one team in region 2 that you could compete with, I just wish you had to play the mighty Panthers this year and you might change sports like chess or something.

Well I think you will be proved wrong Friday.  The Chiefs will go home with their head dresses between their legs.  I'm may not be a fan of Loudon but I have to say they will whip the Chiefs.  Sequoyah plays in the lamest region in the state.  Just one win gets you in the playoffs where you get killed the first round.  There is not one team in region 2 that you could compete with,  I just wish you had to play the mighty Panthers this year and you might change sports like chess or something.

825332826[/snapback]

well obviously you havent seen us play hopefully u will be there when we run thier heads in the dirt and as 4 playing the panthers if we ever played u after we got done with you u would be the lc kittens and oh yeah then i would ask u to teach me how to play chess or something

Edited by seqfanof2004

Before you get on here and run your mouth it is best that you learn how to spell. Obviously if you play football the coaches must be helping you pass english because you can't spell very good.

825334216[/snapback]

i agree with messy86 and as for jones and those other people take out there legs and they wont go anywhere and let josh hawkins get in the open and its a td

well obviously you havent seen us play hopefully u will be there when we run thier heads in the dirt and as 4 playing the panthers if we ever played u after we got done with you u would be the lc kittens and oh yeah then i would ask u to teach me how to play chess or something

825333432[/snapback]

Well obviously you haven't seen us paly either ( 2 and 0 ) I will say it again ( 2 and 0 ). Maybe you should change your name to the Chefs because you might as well be working at McDonalds on Friday nights. Add another loss to your board this Friday. No pickles or mustard please....................

Well I think you will be proved wrong Friday.  The Chiefs will go home with their head dresses between their legs.  I'm may not be a fan of Loudon but I have to say they will whip the Chiefs.  Sequoyah plays in the lamest region in the state.  Just one win gets you in the playoffs where you get killed the first round.  There is not one team in region 2 that you could compete with,  I just wish you had to play the mighty Panthers this year and you might change sports like chess or something.

825332826[/snapback]

well 1st thing 1st how many times has loudon ran all over you guys you are so lucky that you don't have to feel the power of the chiefs b/c we dont even waste our time on someone like the LC kittens so all i have to say is look at the scoreboard at the end of the 4th.