Rhea County Golden Eagles vs. Soddy Daisy Trojans

andykellysfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a very good game But i don't think Soddy's O-line can mathc the speed of Rhea's linebackers. I also think that Soddy can't match Rhea's air attack. It's also time for the rushing game to come together, and i believe it has. Soddy will have their hands full with the intense atmosphere of Golde Eagle Stadium.

Rhea County 27

Soddy Daisy 17

Rhea has an absolute unbelieve sophmore QB. He has one of the best arms i've seen in recent years. I don't think Soddy can handale the airial asault of Rhea County. About the time Soddy gets tired of getting the ball thrown all over them, the ground attack will leave them wandering what happened. Soddy will have to get a lot of breaks and Rhea will have to have an off game, if Soddy expects to come off of Bill Horton Field with a win.

RHEA COUNY NEEDS TO GO GO BACK TO THERE LITTLE SIMPLE LIFE AND STAY OUT OF FOOTBALL B/C MAN YALL ARE GETTING STOPMED YOUR BRINGING A BAD NAME TO YALLS LITTLE COUNTY SO LEAVE FOOTBALL TO THE BIG BOYS

thumb THANKS 

YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD TEAM WITH THAT BIG SCHOOL YALL HAVE BUT.......YA DONT

825339037[/snapback]

Who taught you grammar? Someone from the sticks I guess.... :huh::unsure:

It will be a very good game But i don't think Soddy's O-line can mathc the speed of Rhea's linebackers. I also think that Soddy can't match Rhea's air attack. It's also time for the rushing game to come together, and i believe it has. Soddy will have their hands full with the intense atmosphere of Golde Eagle Stadium.

Rhea County 27

Soddy Daisy 17

825335232[/snapback]

WOW that was an amazingly true statement. NOT!!!!!!!!!!! soddy can't match rhea's air attack, well i pretty sure soddy's qb threw for four times as many yards as this "sophmore phenom who all the colleges are already looking at" well if he's soooo good and already D1 he shouldn't have thrown three picks. ohh yeah soddy's o line is soo slow, i mean momo and fuller ran all over rhea's array of linebackers who are soo fast. well the game is over and soddy just came out and won the ball game.