Coffee County/Tullahoma

Froggy

Story of the game...

Coffee County big plays no clock possesion and missed tackles.

Tullahoma small plays grinding it out...tons of possesion time.

Tullahoma surprised me in this one. I had Coffee County picked to win big, but their defense couldnt stop Wilkerson or anyone else. Tullahoma showed alot of guts to win this game. Congrats to the Cats. Coffee County had their chances at the end but it just wasnt meant to be tonight for the Raiders. Coffee County will bounce back strong in their next one.

It was a good game. Saw things I'd never seen before. Tullahoma used the on side kick on EVERY kickoff beginning with the opening kickoff. It paid off one time with a recovery. Tullahoma's offense was better tonight than they have been. Matt Mitchell must have had over 200 rushing...a lot of it up the middle, which seemed to give Coffee County a lot of trouble. Both teams had turnovers, I'd say about equal amounts. Also Coffee County had 2 blocked extra point attempts and Tullahoma had 1. Might have been the difference in the game.

Congrats to both Teams. The Coffee Pot will reside on North Jackson Street for the next year.

Edited by tk6under