Jefferson Co 28,Mo West 7

JC4life

Well the Patriots put together the best game so,Jefferson Co beat Mo West up and down the field the whole game.Like I said he was going to do,Chris Shiverdecker had a career game gaining 216yds on 31 carries with 3 TD's.He scored on runs of 8yds,3yds,and he scored on one of the best runs I have EVER seen going 67yds,and leaving Trojans laying all over the field.The entire offense played great,Shiverdecker's 3 yd TD came on a 20 play 98 yd drive.The passing game is slowly getting better each game,Ben Pewitt did a good job throwing the ball.The Patriot defense had another great game,the game was so one sided that Mo West only had 1 first down in the first half.That "great" RB's that Mo West was suppose to have were shut down the whole game.I joked earlier that they wouldn`t gain over 70yds,I don`t have the official numbers but I don`t think they got it. The secondary finally played GREAT,they shut down the West passing game,intercepting the Mo West QB twice(they could have gotten alot more) And finally,I have to mention punter Micheal Cox who played a great game.He pinned Mo West inside the 5 time after time,and he bombed a 50yd punt in the 2nd quarter.

GREAT GAME BOYS!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....congrats to the pats , you guys have a pretty good team.I hope you do well the rest of the season.Now let me say this,I finnaly figured out what Woods is doing,he would rather loose a ballgame than let #3 get more yards than #25.This is so obvious a blind person could see it.For that reason I hope West looses every game they play the rest of the season!!!Im glad this is my sons last year under Woods so next year I can pull for hometown JC!Our boy #25 is as good a back as anyone that I have seen this year and he deserves better than that...

finnaly figured out what Woods is doing,he would rather loose a ballgame than let #3 get more yards than #25.

first of all, he's Bradley James, not #25, and if i was a coach, and i had a starting running back whos dad was leaving for the middle east to serve for the army, id keep him in as long as i could, Bradley just wanted to give a good sendoff to his dad

....congrats to the pats , you guys have a pretty good team.I hope you do well the rest of the season.Now let me say this,I finnaly figured out what Woods is doing,he would rather loose a ballgame than let #3 get more yards than #25.This is so obvious a blind person could see it.For that reason I hope West looses every game they play the rest of the season!!!Im glad this is my sons last year under Woods so next year I can pull for hometown JC!Our boy #25 is as good a back as anyone that I have seen this year and he deserves better than that...

825335894[/snapback]

Well late in the game it looked like #3 was the better RB,but since there was so little running room I can`t really say who's better.Just got the finaly numbers and Mo West had 110yd rushing,with 145yd total offense.Jefferson Co had 337 yds rushing (WOW!) with 374 total yds.

good game to jeff co

very nice running back and what has to be a pretty good offensive line for him to gain that much yardage

keep plugging away, west!

825335947[/snapback]

I was really impressed with how the O-line played,coming into the game,they were my only concern.....Not anymore,great game for the big guys up front

The most amazing part is,that O-line was put togther in the last two weeks.Those 5 guys never played together during the spring,at camp,or all of fall practice.Coming into this season we all thought the strongest point on the team was the o-line because they were returning 4 of the 5 starters from last year,plus the TE.With Coach U playing most of the guys one way,only one of the 5 starters from last year are on the offense right now.The unit will keep getting better and better,and the best part we bring back a good amount of those guys next year.