Jefferson Co 28,Mo West 7

JC4life

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most impressive thing about the offensive line is that it is being coached this year by first year coach Justin Anderson. Anderson was a starter at Carson Newman under Ken Sparks last year.

One stat of signifigance from tonight's game, Jefferson County's time of possession in the first half was exactly 20:00 compared to West's 4:00. West had two possessions plus scored on a kick off return. Halfway through the fourth, when the game was still fairly close, West had three illegal motion penalties in one drive.

All around good game for Jefferson County. Of course as good as they played, they will have to play 10 times as good next week just to be in the ball game.

My prediction 42-13 DB

All around good game for Jefferson County.  Of course as good as they played, they will have to play 10 times as good next week just to be in the ball game.

My prediction 42-13 DB

825336213[/snapback]

Overall great game by the Pats. I love to see that smashmouth type of football finally executed well. Pewitt threw the ball well when he had to. And, I love running Shiv of the tackle while pulling the other guard. It worked to perfection.

About the D-B game. The Indians look almost unstoppable from what I've seen. Lamon and Duran are players that can score at will it seems. They are athletic and experienced. But if JC can control the tempo and play their game, then we may have a chance. I don't hardly agree with 42-13. It'll be closer than that. I say it is a well-played game by JC but D-B wins by 13. Go Patriots!!

I think that M-town West got out coached. The onside kick to start the game set the tone. JC was much more discipline. West looked like they had better athlete's and more size they just got out played. West has a great coaching staff but they are bent on not playing the best athlete's both ways, and I understand in a close game that could make the difference in the 4th but it has cost them some games. Maryville has a lot of states under their belts and they play both ways. Pride in the way things where done in Bama may cost Coach Woods state.

West also does not have the QB as in years past. To run couters, draws out of the I you have to be able to pass. West has not been able to pass the last two years.

By years end West will win the region and go 3rd maybe 4th. Good luck Trojans good luck JC.

West looked like they had better athlete's and more size they just got out played. .

825336479[/snapback]

What game were you watching? better athlete's,more size? Did anyone else see that? If Mo West had better athletes and more size, they wouldn`t have been beaten up and down the field? We have really good size up front,on offense and defense.We have good size at most of the skill positions,our secondary is about the only place where we are smaller than I would like.You are just dead wrong about Mo West having the better athletes,it showed all night long.