Top Ten 4A football teams

clevelandblueraiderfan

JCM has played very well so far, but they have peaked or will peak very soon. Don't get me wrong, they may be one of the best teams in West Tennessee, they should finish no worse than second in the region, but I don't see them getting past the first round of the playoffs. They are not a top 10 team in the state.

825337292[/snapback]

Obviously you haven`t seen them play. This team is better than the one that lost in the quarterfinals to Melrose last year.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to say the Sullivan Central Cougars are prolly the top team in 4-A ball right now... the punishing style that they play with makes a grown man cry... I know they have lost the past two games but with the cougar faithful behind their backs this team is still on track for a state title... i believe that john madden would say this is the best team he has seen in high school ball in TN this year... everyone wait and see this is the sleeping GIANT (gardner-webb for life thumb )

I'll have to say the Sullivan Central Cougars are prolly the top team in 4-A ball right now... the punishing style that they play with makes a grown man cry... I know they have lost the past two games but with the cougar faithful behind their backs this team is still on track for a state title... i believe that john madden would say this is the best team he has seen in high school ball in TN this year... everyone wait and see this is the sleeping GIANT (gardner-webb for life thumb )

825337328[/snapback]

Hey I like Garder WEbb.... Know Jesse Webb from Avery.... great guy B) Great player

825337328[/snapback]

What is with you people from Central? have you even watched the last two games?? Central is a decent team but very lazy the should finish in the middle or close to last in their conference no way they make the playoffs unless luck is just on their side and a state title is crazy talk

825337328[/snapback]

Alll i ahve to say about this is Central is going to easily take last place in the MLC, and as for the state title i dont think central will ever have a chance for that any of the years they have a football team. They are probably one of the worst teams in 4A. Orange&white must be a blind guy typing this trash and he Doesnt deserve to be on here.

If your going to talk then atleast no what your talking about