Webb vs. Notre Dame

stockwell4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas,

I'm am definitely not the QB. Our boy Arthur is sheilded from the public eye because we do not want him harmed. Kid has a cannon and quick feet and Webb does not want him harmed in anyway so they tuck him away until Friday nights. I might be considered his agent but thats a later conversation.

I am very pleased to see everyone supporting Webb all of a sudden. That was for sure a huge win against Baylor Friday. I'm hoping Catholic beats JPII for their own sake. Little slip up last week, but still pulled it out. McFadden looks solid and the game this year is going to be heated.

Later.

it is going to be incredibly tough for notre dame to beat webb they will have to play very well just to give em a game. webb has finally got a passing game. arthur stepped it up and hit some nice passes to huddleston to keep baylor honest. huddleston has finally looked pretty decent also. im gonna have to say no contest in this 1 :lol:

I am very pleased to see everyone supporting Webb all of a sudden. That was for sure a huge win against Baylor Friday. I'm hoping Catholic beats JPII for their own sake. Little slip up last week, but still pulled it out. McFadden looks solid and the game this year is going to be heated.

Later.

825338248[/snapback]

thanks man... webb is doing a great job as of lately so there is nothing holding them back i'll admit it there a good team this year looking foward to seeing the outcome of yall and notre dame