Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hats off to wilson central, they came to play tonight and oakland didnt as testimony to the tons of turnovers they committed. wilson central has a good team and will give a lot of region 4 teams fits

Guest region4fan

Congrats to the Wildcats on a good region win. That #44 is a hoss! It is obvious that you are a well-coached team and I wish you much success thru the rest of your season.

All I can say to Oakland is if you guys are content to lose , then it is going to be a long season. The coaches are doing their part. It is time for you to do yours.

Congrats to the Wildcats on a good region win. That #44 is a hoss! It is obvious that you are a well-coached team and I wish you much success thru the rest of your season.

All I can say to Oakland is if you guys are content to lose , then  it is going to be a long season. The coaches are doing their part. It is time for you to do yours.

825346328[/snapback]

You're right. #44 is tough and is just a junior as well as #6.

I was guessing 230...he looks solid as a dang boulder! :D

825346370[/snapback]

He is a really good kid too!! The whole team has come together this year. Its been a long 4 years, now its looking better. It took a long time for us to learn how to win. Seems like we would get a lead and then try to figure out how to lose.

Coach Alexander has come in and changed the attitude and not the personel. We are a very small community but have come together for the Wildcats.

Guest region4fan

We are going thru puberty at Oakland.............a rough road ahead for us. I am praying for some kids to grow up and step up and FAST!!

I saw Coffee County coaches in droves scouting on our side. Wonder if they can stop the BOULDER??

We are going thru puberty at Oakland.............a rough road ahead for us. I am praying for some kids to grow up and step up and FAST!!

I saw Coffee County coaches in droves scouting on our side. Wonder if they can stop the BOULDER??

825346392[/snapback]

thats a vast understatement this team is on a destination to mediocrity