Northeast @ Whites Creek

footballmaniac

The worst thing that Northeast fans can do is to start getting overconfident like the other team from Clarksville did at the beginning of the season.  I like for the Creek to win this one at home, but it would not be considered an upset.  The only three 6-4A schools who are under the category as underdogs are Rossview, Maplewood, and Springfield.  The other teams in the region are about as close as can be. 

Whites Creek-15

Northeast-14

825340718[/snapback]

CB, I saw how the creek still has alot of improving to do. NW by at least 3 td's.

Edited by wiseguy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NORTHEAST SHOULD COME ON TOP THIS WEEK OVER WHITES CREEK. WHITES CREEK IS FROM WHAT I HEAR A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM- THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GOOD TEAM BUT THIS YEAR NE HAS SOMETHING THAT THEY HAVEN'T HAD IN A LONG TIME--- A STRONG DEFENSE FOLLOWED BY A STRONG OFFENSE. NE DIDN'T EVEN LET NW GET 90 YARDS LAST WEEK WHILE THEY HAD 200 PLUS. THEY HAVE A GREAT DEFENSE AND IF THEY PLAY WELL, THEN THEY WILL WIN. GOOD LUCK EAGLES.... GO BLUE AND GOLD!