Dyersburg vs JCM

VolunteerGeneral

Volunteer General- ha- now you know why D'Burg scheduled JCM for homecoming. Remember this---Counce taught Hampton everything that Hampton knows but not everything that Counce knows.  Its time for JCM to get a good ole fashioned tail kickin'.  Oh yea- dances are always fun after a Homecoming win!  :)

825340908[/snapback]

u got life messed up if u think d'burg will even get close to beating JCM. 2 TD's at least JCM 30 D'Burg 12

Volunteer General- ha- now you know why D'Burg scheduled JCM for homecoming. Remember this---Counce taught Hampton everything that Hampton knows but not everything that Counce knows.  Its time for JCM to get a good ole fashioned tail kickin'.  Oh yea- dances are always fun after a Homecoming win!  :)

825340908[/snapback]

I`m not saying the Trojans aren`t good enough to win, but it would take a terrible game on the part of JCM to do it. Remember the playoffs last year? I think this JCM team is better than that team. We`ll see. Good Luck.

Volunteer[/url]General' date='Sep 14 2004 - 04:21 PM']I`m not saying the Trojans aren`t good enough to win, but it would take a terrible game on the part of JCM to do it. Remember the playoffs last year? I think this JCM team is better than that team. We`ll see. Good Luck.

825341126[/snapback]

I think JCM wins big but they will have to play with more discipline. They have to cut out all the penaltys and turnovers. GO EGALES

I think JCM wins big but they will have to play with more discipline. They have to cut out all the penaltys and turnovers.  GO EGALES

825341917[/snapback]

JCM has had very few turnovers this year. That is not been a problem. ad too many penalties in the SS game. But that`s the only game penalties had any real affect. Two personal foul penalties against SS was stupid. bet that doesn`t happen again. :D

Volunteer[/url'>General' date='Sep 15 2004 - 03:53 PM']JCM has had very few turnovers this year. That is not been a problem. ad too many penalties  in the SS game. But that`s the only game penalties had any real affect. Two personal foul penalties against SS was stupid. bet that doesn`t happen again. ;)

825342592[/snapback]

You must not have been at the Union City game. I was. JCM stunck up the place with penalties and fumbles. I beleve the same thing was true in Harden Co. I have followed JCM football since 1975 and they have had a problem with to many penalties for the last 20 years. IT seems to be worse under coach Hampton.

Good Luck Cougars. GO EAGLES!