who's overrated

MakoRevised

Coalfield and Onieda have the easiest schedule. the reason their stats are so high is because they play jellico,harriman,and union county. everyone talks about hensley,michael paul gilbert,but everyone knows they don't play anybody except greenback.i don't play for greenback but look at their schedule they play quality AA,AAA teams when their not playing in their region games coalfeild and onieda talk alot but in the back of their heads they know greenback OWNS THEM!!!! Edited by MakoRevised

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ollie...though I usually agree with your posts (except the ones about Lockard being cute and stuff, I'm not talking about those), I will have to disagree with you on this one. I don't know much about Anderson County, except that they've lost already this year, I can say that Oak Ridge is not overrated. When you win the first 2 games by an average of 61 points, then lose to the #1 ranked school on Coach T by 17 (it was a closer game than that score), I'd say they're good enough for the hype they've gotten.

And for Oskie...we got the first win, so just wait a little while before Clinton breaks the top 30. :lol:

Edited by OrangeCrush23

Coalfield and Onieda have the easiest schedule. the reason their stats are so high is because they play jellico,harriman,and union county. everyone talks about hensley,michael paul gilbert,but everyone knows they don't play anybody except greenback.i don't play for greenback but look at their schedule they play quality AA,AAA teams when their not playing in their region games coalfeild and onieda talk alot but in the back of their heads they know greenback OWNS THEM!!!!

825340842[/snapback]

Oneida has to travel over an hour to play teams. We don't go for a neasy scehdule we go to save time. We go 2 hours away for a region game. Greenback owns us but we beat them last year, that makes sense. Greenback is a hekc of a team, but they don't have to travel as far as we do to get to big schools.

Oneida has to travel over an hour to play teams. We don't go for a neasy scehdule we go to save time. We go 2 hours away for a region game. Greenback owns us but we beat them last year, that makes sense. Greenback is a hekc of a team, but they don't have to travel as far as we do to get to big schools.

825340918[/snapback]

We traveled 3 hours to play Gordonsville. We also travel an hour and a half to play GP a AAA team. So that isnt a very good excuse.