COLUMBIA ACADEMY

ca7

You guys are not growing as a team like your competition in your district.

Take Fairview for example, yea you won that one but Fairview showed 3 times the growth as a team that you guys did. If Fairview High would invest in their girls soccer program :angry: you would not even get this much credit because they would have given you the defeat you deserved.

I think being ranked #10 in A-AA is just right for Columbia Academy. It's nor an underrating, not is it an overrating. CA has played close with #1 FRA and #3 Anderson County, and notched a win against a tough White House team.

However, they aren't getting any brownie points after scraping by unranked Coffee County, DCA, Fairview, and losing to a new school Independence with 10 starting freshman. So #10 is a good fit for them.

I can also tell you the inside scoop. Head coaches vote on the Top 11 rankings, and frankly, few have ever heard of Columbia Academy. Schools like CCS, FRA, and Hume-Fogg have been in the lime light for a long time and get all the attention. If you make the state tournament more than 2 or 3 times, then you'll get some recognition and respect. I think CA could accomplish that the way their program is going.

Edited by peterw