Lincoln County at Franklin County

Machete Phil

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By what I saw last night, everyone at F.C. needs to get off your Qb. #4 's back, if the reciever's would catch the ball that would help a great deal. I can remember at least 3 or 4 balls that were very catchable last night that were dropped. I've watched #2 Russell for the past three years and all that I've seen him do is be able to run the ball. He also had a reciever wide open last night on that last drive and threw the ball way over his head. If you went to the game, it the took the Falcon Defense several plays to adjust to the different style of play that Russell brings, then, if you remember it was 4th down when they tried the fg. because L.C. had stopped the drive. I did notice that Russell did have a unsportsman like conduct penality last night for saying something after making a tackle, and he did the same thing last year in the game.

Russell is a very good defensive back though, and a hard hitter, looks like Coach Mantooth has him playing exactly where he needs to be. I myself would much rather have a Qb. that can throw that downfield pass and complete it, (provided that someone will catch it though) than one that run the ball, because you will eventually run upon someone that will stop the run, and force you to throw. I haven't really paid a lot of attention to F.C.'s post's here on Coach T this year so far until now but, the ones that I have read, sure didn't have any complaining about the Qb. #4 when F.C. was 4-0. :rolleyes:

Need someone to catch the ball, and block.

825346783[/snapback]

hey ''big daddy'' i play for franklin county and we might be overrated 2 u but not anybody else because we beat the crap out of em'. we out hit and we out efforted everyone ur ''falcons'' last friday night.plus we gave u the game by about 1000 turnovers and Oh YEA! ur safety we gave u.plus, after all those turnovers u still didn't score.if we would have won that game we would have had enough respect to shake their hands and tell them good game ,not laughed in their face like they did us.just to prove my point ya'll didn't prove anything by scoring 2 more points than us,i'm not even going to say ya'll won because we gave ya'll all of ur points WAIT UNTILL NEXT YEAR! AND OH YEA, RYAN IF U SEE THIS, U PLAYED GOOD MAN KEEP ON DOIN WHAT UR DOIN!

hey ''big daddy''  i play for franklin county and we might be overrated 2 u but not anybody else because we beat the crap out of em'. we out hit and we out efforted everyone ur ''falcons'' last friday night.plus we gave u the game by about 1000 turnovers and Oh YEA!  ur safety we gave u.plus, after all those turnovers u still didn't score.if we would have won that game we would have had enough respect to shake their hands and tell them good game ,not laughed in their face like they did us.just to prove my point ya'll didn't prove anything by scoring 2 more points than us,i'm not even going to say ya'll won because we gave ya'll all of ur points  WAIT UNTILL NEXT YEAR!  AND OH YEA, RYAN IF U SEE THIS, U PLAYED GOOD MAN KEEP ON DOIN WHAT UR DOIN!

825347866[/snapback]

You said that you played for F.C.?

Well, L.C. had 4 turnovers (2 interceptions and 2 fumbles) and F.C. had 2, not counting the fact that you botched a chipshot FG., and had a hard time excuting the center to punter snap.

As far as your statement that you out hit and out efforted L.C., that's a matter of opinion. And I think that I saw at least 2 of your players carried off the field Friday night but, I guess that was cause of cheap shots by L.C. players. lol

We really could care less if you don't think we won, as long as the TSSAA does.

I sure hope that you look into the excellent spelling classes that they offer at F.C.

But, I will say, that we really appreciate you giving us the game though. At least you didn't try to make it a 2 day affair like the last time that we played over there.

But, I do agree with you about your Qb., he is not your problem, if someone would catch the ball it would help him a lot. From what I've heard from friends in F.C. Henn is a good kid from a good family but, I guess that goes along with the territory of playing Qb., you get too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose.

hey ''big daddy''  i play for franklin county and we might be overrated 2 u but not anybody else because we beat the crap out of em'. we out hit and we out efforted everyone ur ''falcons'' last friday night.plus we gave u the game by about 1000 turnovers and Oh YEA!  ur safety we gave u.plus, after all those turnovers u still didn't score.if we would have won that game we would have had enough respect to shake their hands and tell them good game ,not laughed in their face like they did us.just to prove my point ya'll didn't prove anything by scoring 2 more points than us,i'm not even going to say ya'll won because we gave ya'll all of ur points  WAIT UNTILL NEXT YEAR!  AND OH YEA, RYAN IF U SEE THIS, U PLAYED GOOD MAN KEEP ON DOIN WHAT UR DOIN!

825347866[/snapback]

Quit your whinning yall lost. We had just about as many turnovers as Franklin Co and yall couldnt score either. So just accept that yall are over rated. You got beat by the only half decent team youve played so far. If if the other team scores more points than you quess what you lose. It doesnt matter how is happened. A lincoln County player has to get the safety so we scored the two points they werent given to us.

Edited by Machete Phil

You said that you played for F.C.?

Well, L.C. had 4 turnovers (2 interceptions and 2 fumbles) and F.C. had 2, not counting the fact that you botched a chipshot FG., and had a hard time excuting the center to punter snap.

As far as your statement that you out hit and out efforted L.C., that's a matter of opinion. And I think that I saw at least 2 of your players carried off the field Friday night but, I guess that was cause of cheap shots by L.C. players. lol

We really could care less if you don't think we won, as long as the TSSAA does.

I sure hope that you look into the excellent spelling classes that they offer at F.C.

But, I will say, that we really appreciate you giving us the game though. At least you didn't try to make it a 2 day affair like the last time that we played over there.

But, I do agree with you about your Qb., he is not your problem, if someone would catch the ball it would help him a lot. From what I've heard from friends in F.C. Henn is a good kid from a good family but, I guess that goes along with the territory of playing Qb., you get too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose.

825347969[/snapback]

825353004[/snapback]

I was reading some of the comments and it really bothered me to see the way that you feel the need to put everyone down. I did see a few positive comments that probably made you feel better about yourself after slashing someone the sentence before. I am new to the site and I feel like it can be a good thing if used correctly. (Just my opinion)Everyone is entilted to thier own opinion, but at what cost??? I know that the players read your comments and sometimes reply. I read the comments of the FC players and one of them sounded mad because maybe the other team did not shake their hands! ( Is that good sportsmanship?) NO, but probably what he wrote was not either. Who makes them that way? It might be people like you?? I am not the best speller in the world as you probably can tell, but I most definitely would not but someone else down for not spelling words correctly!! What is your weakness???? See!! that probably made you mad. Why can't we stick to FOOTBALL comments that are halfway nice and maybe when the players read everyones comments it want make them feel like they have to reply with an un-sportsman like attitude! Remember we should be teaching them leadership! How can they have respect for adults when adults don't have respect for them!(AND THEIR FEELINGS!!!!) REMEMBER they are young men trying to make their way in life and sometimes I think that (WE) adults forget that they are people to!!! NOT JUST A FOOTBALL PLAYER AND POSITION!!!

Hey y'all - let's concentrate on either Shelbyville or Oakland!  We can do something about those games - nothing left to be done with last week's game.

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat OAKLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825353088[/snapback]

yeah you can do something about these games............. lose them both :lol: