Besides USJ, who has Perry Co. played?

Fri Aug. 20 at Greenfield  W 24-7   

Fri Aug. 27 Cornersville  W 54-12   

Fri Sep. 3 University School of Jackson R  L 12-39   

Fri Sep. 10 Gleason  W 27-12   

Fri Sep. 17 at Trinity Christian R

Combined record of 6-15 & USJ accounted for 5 of those wins

825349791[/snapback]

Sorry there bud i might be a small town hick but even i aint this dumb perry county will win and just who has west carroll played?

Sorry there bud i might be a small town hick but even i aint this dumb perry county will win and just who has west carroll played?

825351230[/snapback]

Not sayin that WC has played anybody yet...read the quote above in my first post. I'm questioning the 2 touchdown prediction in favor of PC based on WC's opponents. Not a very valid argument if you use PC's opponents for your prediction. Even a hick can figure that out...

LOL THATS FUNNY LOL CAMDEN DONT HAVE 2 CORNERS THAT RUN A 4/6 LOL AND HAVE A 6'2 230 FULLBACK THAT RUNS A 4'9

825352352[/snapback]

Neither does PC. I've recently backed up PC and said that they would probably beat Wayne County, but I wasn't that impressed with WC. When you boys come here beating your chests after beating 4 teams with an impressive 4-13 combined record (3 of those wins come from one team and two of the teams are winless), you shine a bad light on your school and Perry County in general. Did you boys forget the woodshed treatment you got from USJ?

LOL THATS FUNNY LOL CAMDEN DONT HAVE 2 CORNERS THAT RUN A 4/6 LOL AND HAVE A 6'2 230 FULLBACK THAT RUNS A 4'9

825352352[/snapback]

Heh. Maybe. But they do have a strong and quick offensive line, they do have 4 backs that run under a 4/6 and they don't need a 6'2" 230 lb. fullback. They have Heath Yoder. thumb Plus their defense hasn't given up much this year, and that includes only 24 points to McKenzie and a shutout to Riverside, where they only allowed 152 TOTAL yards. I'd say if that's all Perry Co. has, you guys are screwed. West Carroll, just like any other Carroll Co. team, is a MEAN and tough bunch. Be ready to have your d*** knocked in the dirt every play. thumb