Creekwood At JP2

timbdp

Gerry, you need o worry about your sisters of the poor region in 2a!!! The wood will bring it, we could move the ball on the kittens but we will run all over jp2!!

825348369[/snapback]

You can play all the games you want tink or should I say bulldog69, but we have confirmed who you are and all you are doing is giving us bulletin board material for our game. Yall ran it up last year, lets see what you do this year.

Let me say this only once...........I am NOT Tink or Tink69 or whoever that guy is> I don't like him either. Yes, I am for Page and I have never never started anything bad about any program on the board...I have only defended our program. Go back and look at my member's posts. Yes, I will continue to defend...but you got the wrong guy!!

Whoever tink is he is a reject. I heard he was a student at cw who i wont name on here. I havent asked the person if he was but he is about as dumb as tink69. all you guys at cw dont look past jpII, they will have some great athletes and are very well coached. Golden Tate should be a lot better this year now that he is a sophmore. Im predicting Creek WOod but they wont just show up and get it, gonna have to play good ball to get it.