WH Heritage at Stewart Co

timbdp

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER!!!

the great sunami has spoken once again!!!

ha ha ha

825354883[/snapback]

So tell me great sunami, where's the best place to eat in Irish land? Does anyone in your beloved Erin serve coddles and banger or Irish soda bread?

Edited by ELA

That game came down to the wire.  Unfortunately, we got the short end of the stick.  If only we could have run the clock out.  Well there's always something that needs to be worked on.  Halls watch out, we're hungry for a win.

825355117[/snapback]

The fumble killed us near the end! What really hurt was the PAT. Stewart County has had problems in the kicking game in years past and the boy who attempted the PAT was just converted into a kicker a couple of weeks back. The boy who has been kicking for us since the first of the year is out with a high ankle sprain. He should return in a few weeks! Tough loss for us but I'm sure a huge victory for Heritage.

I've seen these boys come a long way in the past eight weeks! Tonight they played four quarters of football and began to show signs of a real team effort up and down the field. The defense played very well throughout the game, never giving up the big play. The two long drives by the offense was very good and the team has made improvements each week. The second half of the season will be a huge challenge for this young team but I know this program is headed in the right direction!

Edited by ELA

The o-line did good on pass blocking.  I don't think that they gave up a sack.

Muhammed E

825355456[/snapback]

:P Yeah... I'll give them :D boys credit on that one!

Muhammed, you had better watch out for those girls in government class. I think they all have a secret crush on you! And what was it you said in that pile Friday night to draw that flag? I don't think Allah would be pleased...

Edited by ELA

Well one of their guys took an unnecessary hit on C. Austin and then started hooting and hollering while he was still on top of him.  So I let my thoughts about it be known.  The ref told me to shut up and I kept talking.

825355758[/snapback]

I can't imagine where you got that idea from???? Maybe you should clarify that with him on Monday? My policy has always been to simply, "Let your pads do all the talking!"

Edited by ELA

Trust me. Erin is actually worse than dover when it comes to eatin places. U guys have the Grille and Cindys.

We got a place down toward the river out near Danville called the SouthernAire. Looking at a 10 or 15 min drive though from erin. Its down there by the airport. Some of the best prime rib and steaks you'll ever have. Not kidding. You guys need to try it.

Have they started plowin up the field yet?????

:lol:

So tell me great sunami, where's the best place to eat in Irish land? Does anyone in your beloved Erin serve coddles and banger or Irish soda bread?

825355080[/snapback]

Trust me.  Erin is actually worse than dover when it comes to eatin places.  U guys have the Grille and Cindys.

We got a place down toward the river out near Danville called the SouthernAire.  Looking at a 10 or 15 min drive though from erin.  Its down there by the airport.  Some of the best prime rib and steaks you'll ever have.  Not kidding.  You guys need to try it.

Have they started plowin up the field yet?????

:D

825356010[/snapback]

Last time I was in Erin I ate at a little place on the square! Best food in either county IMHO! No plows out yet but it hasn't had any water since I got here and its just about to turn into a dust bowl. <_<