Camden vs Bruseton....O'Yeah

inappropriate6

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i talked to one of the b-town's coaches 2day and he said that he cant wait to play camden and he says it will be a good game, but i do think camden is rollin right along this year and b-town is still young in some areas,im goin to say camden will win but im gonna cheer for b-town...gluck fellas

825348132[/snapback]

Milan will beat Huntingdon in the playoffs and I'll be cheering for the Clarksburg Rockets!

Now kids, let's play nice in here...

:D

Bruceton is going to be smokin' hot after a big win over South Fulton. I really didn't think they could do it, it was a good win! Bruceton will be lookin' for just a little revenge after Camden going over there last year & bringing back a win!

Coach Gilmer will have them ready to play & have some kind of magic ready to spring on the Lions...it will be a physical game that Camden could overlook. I think it will be closer than the records might offer, but I am thinking the Lions will win one at home..

GO LIONS!

www.camdenlions.com

This might be a closer game then some expect...including me. I think that Camden should win big but I'm really not sure. Camden should win but we can't overlook anyone. Bruceton has improved A LOT since last year. Camden needs to think about Bruceton this week then after that we can look forward to Huntingdon. :D

C-town-27

B-town-13

Unless Camden has a VERY down week and game against Bruceton, Camden will walk away with this one fairly easily.

Bruceton's "big" win over South Fulton might have been big another year but, not this one. South Fulton hasn't played a decent team yet. They just barely pulled out their game with Gleason! Their other opponents have been pretty bad as well. Even though Bruceton may be a bit better than last season, Camden has far too much talent this year for them to handle. Camden has a strong, quick, talented team and they would have to fall completely apart for the CHS Tigers to pick up the W in this one.

The "looking ahead" factor might come into play for Camden but I don't think it will matter.  Bruceton is definitely improved, but South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> is not that great of a team. (Yeah, they were 4-0 coming in, but 3 of those wins were over awful KY schools and the other was a nail-biter against Gleason.)

I say Camden by at least 3 TDs.

825349122[/snapback]

Come on! Anyone who knows anything about West Tennessee High School Football knows that this is one of the biggest rivalries around... So what if it has been REALLY REALLY LOPSIDED in the past, but Camden got the win last year so, it actually has the potential to come out bigger this year. Camden WILL NOT overlook Bruceton thumb It just wont happen. But as for your score prediction, take away a touchdown, and that'll be what you got. Camden wins by 14.