Siegel vs Knoxville Central

Dodrill22

Guest region4fan

Score on <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> or Franklin, both top ranked teams and get more first downs than Franklin..................and then we will talk.but then yall didn't schedule any big names teams did you???( No offense to Knox Central............ in any way on that remark!) By the way.......no team has SHUT us out! How bout you??

You beat a team in the pouring down rain that is 0-4.............great job but hardly a feat that gets you a Super Bowl ring!

Edited by region4fan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score on <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> or Franklin top ranked teams and get more first downs than Franklin...................but then yall didn't schedule any big names teams did you???( No offense to Knox Central............ in any way on that remark!) By the way.......no team has SHUT us out! How bout you??

825349420[/snapback]

franklin is 1-3 buddy... i'll give u the brentwood academy one.. they're a good team, but you shouldnt include franklin in that "big names" list. we're not talkin about oakland and siegel anyways this is knox central vs siegel week. we'll get to the oakland game later on.

Guest region4fan

You might want to re-check your facts on Franklin. They played in week zero and have played 5 games.....5-0...including beating Columbia Central............They were # 9 in the state when we played them. I am sure they are even higher now. The new rankings will come out tomorrow....doubt you will be on it.But at least you tried!!!!!!!

Yep, we will talk more later in the season............but again compare who you played versus who we have played......................... :angry: And check your facts when you tangle with the KING of Facts! :lol:

Guest region4fan

It is a normal thing to look at the top ten schools each week where you will see Franklin at the top of the list. Most football fans check it out. In case you didn't know Rdale is #1.....but then yall are gonna hang with them. I looked at the Earl Null list and yall are at 58 while we are at 29.................wow quite a difference. Those are based on how you perform against who you play.................58, huh???We are the top school on the poll who has a losing record, so someone is giving us some props.

I will give you that yall are getting better but the only real feat that you have really accomplished is beating out other school's tailgating. I guess I am old school....but I would rather WIN the game..........

I will tell you that OHS has much success on that old turf at MTSU....it used to be our stadium !!

But we shall see....seems like yall thought you would whup us last year too!

Edited by region4fan

Yup, Maryville is with us also. They ain't going to 5 A next year either. In a way, it does stink to have to go through them every year, but then again it makes for an exciting season. We play them in week 9 of every year, which usually decides the home team for the playoffs. Even though we have came out on the short end of the series recently, it's still a good match-up and always an exciting game.

Edited by catsfever

Guest region4fan

Boy, we would love to have that gate!! Our attendance at the Oakland/Riverdale game is pretty good too. Since so many more schools have cropped up in the Boro, it isn't as hyped up as before.....but still a good game.

I saw Knox Catholic play several yrs back while visiting relatves in Knoxville. They were a pretty tough little team.............I think they were 1A. How many HS's are there in Knoxville?