Waverly vs Riverside

browntown54

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to hear some opinions on the way this game will turn out.

825348119[/snapback]

whats up browntown jamie brown..yea...how about them waverly tigers?!!! if we would have played like we did last friday we would be undefeted! as for parsons

BRING EM ON!!! HOMECOMMING "04" BABY i say i dont know what the score will be but what i do know is waverly tigers will make em work during that game and will succeed at the end of the game. we are finally coming off a win and nobody but ourselves can stop us. now lets watch film on them and then i can tell you weither we will win homecomming or not.

waverly tigers #66

I think Riverside finally breaks into the win column this week. It will be a very hard fought game, and will most likely come down to whoever scores last will win. I know Waverly will be pumped coming off a win and it being there Homecoming. But Riverside will be just as hungry wanting to spoil it for the Tigers and get their first win. I think it will be 21-18 Riverside in a good one. Good Luck to both teams.

This should be a close game...

Waverly's coaches must have finally figured out what was obvious when Camden played them, they CAN run the football!

:D

Riverside's defense is unbelievable! It is going to be strength on strength when the Tigers have the ball, so it may come down to Waverly's defense being able to stop them...

...and of course turn-overs, and the kicking game, and...

Good luck to both teams, this should be an excellent game! I am going to say Waverly by 7...

thumb

Edited by kennyc

Yes, the Tigers could win, but the question is "Will they win?" And the answer is no. Riverside will not go 0-5. It just won't happen. The Panthers are hungry now, and they are playing a very beatable team. Right now, the coaches in Riverside are not too worried about the playoffs. Right now, they just wanna break it out into the win column. Waverly, while they have a good running game, will not get much of a chance to show it. Riverside is tough! Waverly just doesn't have the goods to take them on this year. Riverside 20 Waverly 6