cmp01 and ooltewah

mnewballer21

cmp01...i just want to know why you have such a hate for ooltewah, you have entered many threads where they have been mentioned (and some where you just bring them up) and blasted their team and their fans, what have they ever done to you, you have no right to chastise anything and everything about this team, i'd just like to know your reasons for doing this because it is rather pointless because you should be cheering on your teams in your area, especially those that aren't even in the same classification as you and are enjoying a great season, everyone was happy for boyd last year when they won the state title, you didn't see people making fun of their players and fans the year before when they didn't, just take it easy and congratulate these guys on a good year

cmp01...i just want to know why you have such a hate for ooltewah, you have entered many threads where they have been mentioned (and some where you just bring them up) and blasted their team and their fans, what have they ever done to you, you have no right to chastise anything and everything about this team, i'd just like to know your reasons for doing this because it is rather pointless because you should be cheering on your teams in your area, especially those that aren't even in the same classification as you and are enjoying a great season, everyone was happy for boyd last year when they won the state title, you didn't see people making fun of their players and fans the year before when they didn't, just take it easy and congratulate these guys on a good year

825348169[/snapback]

well said , bravo! :lol: