Region 2 in 3A

McRail1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenoir City looks really solid. They have a lot of seniors on this team. A-E is loaded with talent, as always. Both are well coached. AC is the youngest team in the region, and they seem to be holding their own. So who knows? Fulton, Kingston, Scott, Gibbs, and Loudon won't roll over! Remember the Falcons are the defending STATE CHAMPS!!!!!

Why don't every team in this region just lay down and give LC the title? IT seems as though you all are giving LC to much props for being underfeated. They beat Fulton whoop dee dew! They still have a challenge ahead of them with AC and AE(in 2 weeks). Like I've said so many times before, don't look ahead because you never know who will burst your bubble.

Why don't every team in this region just lay down and give LC the title?  IT seems as though you all are giving LC to much props for being underfeated.  They beat Fulton whoop dee dew!  They still have a challenge ahead of them with AC and AE(in 2 weeks).  Like I've said so many times before, don't look ahead because you never know who will burst your bubble.

825352791[/snapback]

Maybe you should listen to your own advice roadrunners. If you ask me year in and year out the roadrunners are the ones declaring themselves champs before the season even starts. LC DESERVES their props.....they've really surprised everybody this year and have turned it around 100% from last year.

As ALWAYS.....GO FALCONS!!!!!!

Hold up one minute!!! It's not the Roadrunners claiming to be champs, it's other people who've seen the Roadrunners play. I haven't said anything about AE being champs this year. My motto is, "One game at a time!" You need to listen to LC people because they think you're(Fulton) is lame because you all couldn't stop "Officer Hightower." Can you believe that kid didn't even know who that was?

Hold up one minute!!!  It's not the Roadrunners claiming to be champs, it's other people who've seen the Roadrunners play.  I haven't said anything about AE being champs this year.  My motto is, "One game at a time!"  You need to listen to LC people because they think you're(Fulton) is lame because you all couldn't stop "Officer Hightower."  Can you believe that kid didn't even know who that was?

825355866[/snapback]

EVERYBODY can think what they want about Fulton. It's all gutter talk if you ask me. It just doesn't matter. Our NUMBER ONE priority at this point....(and should ALWAYS be)....is gettin smart, gettin tough, and gettin to the playoffs. Nothin else matters......braggin rights, the #1 title....none of that matters when it comes down to it. yeah it would be nice to be able to talk smack to the runners for awhile....but we can't say much. It would be nice to be #1 in 3a or 2-3a for that matter....but OH WELL!!! Say Fulton's lame....IT DON'T MATTER. There is some what of an advantage for the Falcons that comes from our 2 losses. That is that AE and LC neither one have seen the Falcons on their A game. Ya'll don't know what we're capable of. I have ALWAYS liked being the underdog!!! I cross my fingers that we meet AE in the playoffs. It's my opinion that if you wanna be considered the best you have to beat the best. Don't count the Falcons out.....Thats goes to ANYBODY!!! Cause if you do .....You're in for a rude awakening. Glad to see that Albert Harris is puttin up "A. Harris numbers" now. No Excuses!!!!!!

AS AWLAYS........GO FALCONS!!!!!!

There's 5 games left and anything can happen in this region. I know what Fulton is capable of. KWALKER yelled it in my ears at the game. I know. But like I told LC peeps, "don't look ahead, the time will come!" I know AE would love to face Fulton in the playoffs again, they have some unfinshed business to take care of with the Falcons.

Yeah, Albert had his break out game last night. A lot of the Chattanooga Brainerd peeps were saying, "Albert Who?" So I guess Albert heard them and he took that to heart and showed the peeps in Chatt Town what he's all about.

Falcons, Roadrunners, and Panthers still have some tuff games ahead of them. No one should be claiming to be champs this early!

Edited by AERoadrunners

I think Fulton and REgion 2 3A matter of fact 3A entirely ought of send Coach Mitchell of AE basketball a gift for upsetting Elliot Bishop enough to move and transfer. Also thanks AE coach Jeff Troutman (Jared's father) for not pursuing Jared more to lure him into going to AE. So you guys be thankful for the gifts AE has given you. Can you imagine if Elliot stayed home!

Edited by boorelly