Region 2 in 3A

McRail1

That's funny - just one player on AE's team knows who you are, but just about EVERY player on Fulton's team knows who you are. B) . . . . .just about every player on Fulton's team knows who I am, too. You don't think it would have anythingk to do with my LOUD MOUTH?!

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's okay - at least they know they've got at least one real fan that supports them loud & clear no matter what!

GO FALCONS!

825371183[/snapback]

I didn't hear you! Say it for me one more time :rolleyes:

You know KWALKER, SHANEC hasn't been on here lately. I wonder what's up with him? I haven't seen him on here since the 20-6 victory for the Runners

What do you all think about Kingston....They have a good chance against LC and Loudon, I haven't seen Fulton and i know what i heard but u can never tell with them Falcons.....One thing is I don't think they can take AE but when these two teams meet will Ae be beat up with injuries,. That would give Kingston the advantage alot. But if they win these next 4 games they will be 1st in the region if im not mistaken because they will beat AE by the head-to-head vote. Am I right?

What do you all think about Kingston....They have a good chance against LC and Loudon, I haven't seen Fulton and i know what i heard but u can never tell with them Falcons.....One thing is I don't think they can take AE but when these two teams meet will Ae be beat up with injuries,. That would give Kingston the advantage alot. But if they win these next 4 games they will be 1st in the region if im not mistaken because they will beat AE by the head-to-head vote. Am I right?

825371833[/snapback]

You are totally wrong. AE beat Fulton! Therefore, AE will have home field advantage. Also the Roadrunners will be full strenght by the time they play you all. Actually, AE has one or 2 players out now but they're still good without them.