recrueting

mens mustangs 1

what grade is he in? If he is a junior or senior, then you need to start getting some email addresses from some of the colleges he is interested in , you can find the coaches emails pretty easily on the websites for the schools, most of them have a form you can fill out for information. Send a short email telling that you are interested in learning more about their football program, download a picture and give stats, sat scores and grades. If they are interested they will contact you back by mail or email and ask for a tape. Never send a tape first, nowdays there are computer programs that you can put tape clips on a cd and send to the coach if he asks for one. Make sure to include a phone number as well because most likely they will call as well. They will want to speak to the student. this is an easier way than sending big packets of letters out and saves mailing costs. That also is another way to do it which can cost a bundle, a cover letter, stats, picture and information. Hope this helps you. Also look carefully because sometimes you will need to send this email to that coaches secretary, or his recruiting person, and they are listed as well.

I have a nephew that is a great football player,he is a quarterback with nice touch and a strong arm and he is very athletic,broke one for 50 yards last night,he plays on a good team that doesn't pass that much and i am worried he will get overlooked,any suggestions?on how i could get his name out there?

825351884[/snapback]

If he continues to have games like that the scouts will find him.