Rutherford County Football Thread

Guest region4fan

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Hey, oakland.....did you see that Croach was online a minute ago?? He logged off really quick...maybe afraid that we would get that hot poker after him for jinxing us!!

Actually what do yall think will be the next school built in RC//////Christiana High or Almaville High??

I saw the current enrollment numbers for RC in the DNJ yesterday. RDale is still the largest and Oakland the smallest.

i say almaville just because that the smyrna/lavergne area has almost been growing just as fast as the boro but hasnt been busted up like the boro. i dont think christiana will come for a while(despite some of our wishes that it would) :P

Guest region4fan
Smyrna is 2 nd smallest HS in the county. Lavergne is a different matter though. It is right up there with Siegel and Rdale. With 3,500 new homes planned in the Rockvale area, I would think there is an immediate need for Christiana. It could be in the building process about the time that the homes are all occupied!

Ok Im not gonna even mention football becuase we are superior to everyone in the state, not only the county. Basketball team won the District regular season last year and look to be very good again. Our baseball team has been the best local team goin on 4 years now and willl be good again this year. Golf team is the best team outta of the county, only Lebanon and Cookeville are ahead of them and we have a strong chance to win the district tourney starting on Monday. Volleyball just beat Siegel last night to go on top of the district standings. Softball team was phenomanal last year and will be good again. Riverdale is the best county school in sports hands down.

Ok Im not gonna even mention football becuase we are superior to everyone in the state, not only the county. Basketball team won the District regular season last year and look to be very good again. Our baseball team has been the best local team goin on 4 years now and willl be good again this year. Golf team is the best team outta of the county, only Lebanon and Cookeville are ahead of them and we have a strong chance to win the district tourney starting on Monday. Volleyball just beat Siegel last night to go on top of the district standings. Softball team was phenomanal last year and will be good again. Riverdale is the best county school in sports hands down.

825352058[/snapback]

ill give ya props with baseball,softball, golf and even volleyball. but riverdale simply loses way too much on the guys side to be as good as they were considering who they are losing: lyons(grad) harris(grad) onwu(grad) miller(quit) that leaves lavender and savannah as the go to guys while riverdale will be good, the best they can do this year is 3rd in district 7-aaa and i think thats being generous with as much that siegel,oakland,lebanon and cookeville all return back