Rutherford County Football Thread

Guest region4fan

haha i will gladly accept that crown on behalf of Siegel..... man we cant help it that little boys and girls constantly feel the need to throw down in the halls and bring illegal substances to school... All of Walter Hill is zoned Siegel...what can you expect?? hahaha

Region...im hurt im not on ur list

Edited by Harris' hooligans

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Hoolie....go back an re-read my list. The line ABOVE it says that I also liked all of bhsol's list and was adding more. ( you were on bhsol's list so I didn't have to personally say it)

But if it makes you feel better..................

.HOOLIE is the man...........I love his posts......his wit, his charm, his swagger, his pride, his sharp barbs, his 'hah" is rivaled by no other!!!!!!! how's that??? And I AM sincere! still can't wait to see you tangle with the Cat.

You know the boards are never going to be the same without HOOLIE!!!! I was utterly miserable when you had to sit in the corner on suspension! :ph34r:

Hey Gentlemen, Hows the football weather, I went outside last night and about froze something I might need off. What has happened to LaVergene. I remember when Grimes was still around they were awsome but even after he left they weren't to bad. Now they look like a horor story. But then agian what has football in this county come to? Rutherford was the strongest county in the state at one time, But could you imagine If there was one team from murfreesboro playing. It would win state every year. but then agian it would leave alot of players out and wouldn't be half as much fun.

Smyrna has good academics for one reason. Mr. Robert Raikes. He has been the principal since most of the kids grandparents were in school. Now as for the one team from Murfreesboro thing. How about if we only had one or even two schools for the county. It would be a heck of a rivalry and a state championship every year. Think about it take Riverdale, Oakland, and Siegel and put them at Rutherford South High School and take Smyrna, Blackman, and Lavergne and put them at Rutherford North High School. If you put them one in region 4 and the other in the region of Brentwood or Hendersonville they would meet in the state championship every year and we could pack out Floyd Stadium in december since MTSU cant seem to do it. They should just call it an MTSU game so they can meet the minimum attendance requirement for Div. 1A

Umm, is Lavergne even consider a school anymore? LOL what makes this even more sweet is that no one from Lavergne is on here. Funny thing, my Junior year when we played at Lavergne in Basketball our whole student section brought cans of Lysol to the game and we all walked in and sprayed down the bleachers before we sat down. just a little story i wanted to tell but i had to relate it to the the contex of my reply.

Guest region4fan

Combining Rdale and Smyrna is like asking for another hurricane. Those kids dislike each other intensely to say the least. Plus......Rankin letting Shadowens call the plays??? Preposterous! While they are throwing down in the middle of the field, we would be waltzing in the endzone! :rolleyes:

Yes, how dare them.They should know it is hs football season. THE NERVE!!!!!!

hey, where did Cat go?? That si what you call a drive-by, or maybe a type-by??? It sure ran bhsol off quick, didn't it?

825369474[/snapback]

He didn't run me off. I was at the library at MTSU at like 10:30 last night so I left to go home right before Cat got on here.